Here are some helpful links to additional information about infertility
Here are some links to assist you with your injections. Please no not hesitate to call our office with any questions.
American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- ASRM is a voluntary, non-profit organization devoted to advancing knowledge and expertise in reproductive medicine, including infertility, menopause, contraception, and sexuality.
- American Med is our Korean affiliate and will assist you with coordinating your treatments at ARCH.
- CooperGenomics provides PGD analysis, including PGD for infertility, advanced maternal age (such as Down’s syndrome), repeated IVF failure, recurrent spontaneous abortions, chromosome translocations and inversions, as well as PGD for gene defects such as Cystic fibrosis, fragile X, Myotonic Dystrophy, Thalasaemia, Tay Sachs, and others.
- Fertile Hope is a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to providing reproductive information, support and hope to cancer patients and survivors whose medical treatments present the risk of infertility.
ReproTech: Fertility Preservation 101
- Resolve is a non-profit organization that provides timely, compassionate, and informed help to people having difficulty conceiving or carrying a pregnancy to term.